The décor of the 265 newly renovated guestrooms at The Redbury New York was inspired by the eclectic and vibrant Tin Pan Alley. Located on West 28th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenue, Tin Pan Alley was the commercial center of late 19th and early 20th century popular music, housing music publishers and songwriters.
Designed in collaboration with The Redbury’s flagship creative visionary, experiential designer, and acclaimed photographer, Matthew Rolston, the rich colors and musical imagery invokes a playful historical vibe while providing lush modern amenities to pamper the New York City business and leisure traveler.
The guestrooms feature serene 300-thread-count bedding, sleek and spacious baths with sbe’s signature Ciel® bath amenities, high definition flat-screen televisions, and both wired and wireless internet. The hotel’s convenient location in the busting NoMad neighborhood makes it a relaxing pit stop after a day of touring the Big Apple.
- Madison Two Twins: 200 sq ft / 19 sq m, two twin-size beds
- Madison Queen: 175 sq ft / 16.3 sq m, one queen-size bed
- Park Avenue Queen: 270 sq ft / 25 sq m, one queen-size bed
- Park Ave Two Doubles: 250 - 375 sq ft / 23 - 35 sq m, two double-size beds
- Park Ave King: 275 - 300 sq ft / 26 - 28 sq m; one king-size bed
- Redbury Flat King: 360 sq ft / 33.4 sq m, one king-size bed, separate sitting area
- Redbury Flat Two Doubles: 400 sq ft / 37.2 sq m, two double-size beds, separate sitting area
- Spacious slate-tiled bath with backlit mirror
- Signature Ciel® bath amenities
- Plush down duvet
- 300-thread-count bedding
- Italian linens and terry
- High definition flat-screen television
- In-room wired and wireless internet access
- In-room dining service from Marta, signature restaurant
- Newspaper delivery upon request
- Evening turndown service upon request
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Pet-friendly offerings
- Hypo-allergenic bedding, upon request
- Crib & baby bedding, upon request