The Forbes Four Star Peabody Hotel offers 464 elegant guestrooms which includes 15 suites conveniently located in Downtown Memphis. The Peabody Club, located on the top floor, features a private concierge with exclusive access, complimentary drinks and snacks throughout the day, a welcome cocktail, and honor bar.
The Peabody Hotel does have pet friendly accommodations, however, advance reservation is required due to the limited number of available pet-friendly rooms.
Other Hotel Amenities
- The Peabody Athletic Club, our Certified Nautilus Training Center with Grecian-style indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool spa
- Peabody Hotel History Tours by the Peabody Duckmaster, offered daily at 11:30 a.m. $5 for hotel guests, $10 for other guests.
- Gould's Day Spa and Salon, a full-service salon and spa providing an array of therapeutic and beautifying services
- Lansky's at The Peabody, named after "Clothier to the King" Bernard Lansky, offers upscale men's and women's apparel. Also, Lansky's 126 "Clothes that Rock," and Lansky: The Accessories Shop.
- The Lucky Duck, specializing in duck-themed clothing, accessories, house wares, gift items, and Memphis souvenirs and memorabilia
- FedEx Office, offering a wide array of printing and shipping services
- Gir Collection presents an exceptional array of pendants, earrings, rings, bracelets and other jewelry pieces.
- Not to mention the award-winning eateries and restaurants on-site from fine-dining to casual fare.
These rooms feature 1- and 2-bedrooms and a parlor.
Romeo and Juliet Suites
These rooms include elegant loft bedrooms with romantic spiral staircases ascending from a two-story parlor with either a fireplace or a wet bar
Features a king bedroom, wet bar, refrigerator, spacious parlor, and formal dining room.
Featuring a king bedroom, spacious living and dining area, marble wet bar, and refrigerator.
- In-room dining, available 24 hours a day
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Award-winning catering and conference services
- Complete audiovisual services
- Valet or self parking in our adjacent covered garage
- Nightly turn down service available
- Choice of local newspaper or USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Gift Cards - Give the gift of a wonderful stay at any Peabody property or dining experience.
The Peabody is a haven for business travelers, from its easy access to Memphis International Airport - including a convenient shuttle which stops directly in front of the hotel, to a host of amenities designed to make life on the road a little easier. Guests will enjoy high-speed Internet access in their rooms, along with multi-line phones and voice mail. The Club Floor offers extra perks, including complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres, two lounges and a private concierge. The business center offers a copier, printer and computer workstations.