Inviting the elegance and treasured refinement of Thomas Jefferson's cherished years in Paris, the accommodations at The Jefferson are thoughtfully-appointed to convey the comforts of a distinguished private residence. Each suite is individually decorated to reflect Jefferson’s interests and passions from architecture and agriculture to music and exploration.
Offering a rooftop or city view of the nation's capital, the intimate Classic Guestrooms feature a choice of a queen- or king-size bed and an Italian marble bath with a walk-in shower and a lighted, magnified makeup mirror.
Premier Guestrooms boast one king-size bed, an Italian marble bath with a large walk-in shower and lighted, magnified makeup mirror, and magnificent views of the city skyline.
Featuring a king-size bed and beautiful skyline or city views of Washington, DC, Deluxe Guestrooms afford a spacious Italian marble bath with a large walk-in shower and lighted, magnified makeup mirror. Some baths include an oversize soaking tub, two sinks, and a bathroom window.
Styled in decadent palettes of gold or platinum, Deluxe Suites lend brilliant views of Washington, DC. This lavish suite is furnished with a king-size bed in the bedroom and a pull-out sofa and small dining table in an adjacent separate parlor area. The Italian marble bath features a shower, deep soaking tub, two sinks, and windows lending stunning views of the city.
A romantic retreat with soaring nine-foot ceilings, blending elegance and comfort, the Martha Jefferson Suite is washed in a pale, Tiffany-inspired blue palette with soft complementary creams and grays. Lending an enchanting setting, this whimsical suite boasts an intimate dining room for two or four, bedroom with a canopied king-size bed, spacious bath with a soaking tub for two and intricate mosaic tiling, and an opulent living room furnished with a gas fireplace, chaise lounge, and tufted couches. Commanding the hotel on the top floor, this alluring suite boasts unforgettable city and skylight views from three Juliet balconies. The suite also offers an additional powder room and can be connected to a second king-size bedroom to create two-bedroom accommodations.
Surrounded by five Juliet balconies, commanding views of the Washington Monument, White House, and Washington's most iconic landmarks, the stately top-floor Thomas Jefferson Suite is a dignified haven imparting ultimate luxury and splendor. Furnished to include a king-size canopy bed with an exclusive hand-sewn coverlet, the master bedroom is connected to an expansive closet and Italian marble bath displaying a shower with massaging body sprays, a free-standing soaking tub, two sinks, intricate mosaic tiling, and expansive windows inviting natural light and fresh air. An ideal setting to entertain guests, the suite's grand salon affords comfortable seating, walnut parquet flooring, and a gas fireplace. This one-of-a-kind suite also features a daytime sitting room, kitchen, study, guest powder room, and a formal dining room with seating for up to 10 guests.
All guestroom and suite amenities:
- Three elegant color schemes
- Custom-designed beds and seasonal down duvets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available upon request
- Hypo-allergenic pillows
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- "Smart rooms" that trigger housekeeping or privacy with the touch of a button
- Fine European linens and terry towels
- Custom Monticello Grove bathroom amenities
- In-mirror bathroom televisions
- Hair dryer
- Seasonal bathrobes and slippers
- Elegant writing desks with desk chairs
- Digitally-controlled in-room temperature control
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary local and long distance calls
- Fully-stocked refreshment center
- Complimentary filtered bottled water by Natura
- Flat-screen televisions
- In-room safe that can accommodate a laptop computer
- >Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Assorted children's games
Additional suite amenities:
- Unique decor inspired by Jefferson’s loves, such as wine, music, books, and horticulture
- Entry foyer and separate parlor
- Original period artwork to compliment each suite’s motif
- Nespresso coffee makers in room
- Select suites feature a patio terrace
- Select suites feature views of the White House and Washington Monument