When The Hermitage Hotel opened in 1910 with 250 rooms, the good people of Nashville, Tennessee were impressed by the contemporary accommodations and luxury amenities. As the years passed, however, the definition of modernity changed and the need for more space increased. Nowadays, The Hermitage offers 122 vibrant, yet elegant, rooms and suites that average 500 - 650 sq ft of space and offer spectacular views of the historic State Capitol Building and downtown Nashville.
The Ultimate Luxury Experience: The Presidential Suite at The Hermitage Hotel
The Presidential Suite at The Hermitage Hotel is 2,000 sq ft of elegant decor and elegant furnishings, including one or two spacious bedrooms, wet bar and service kitchen, formal living room, and formal dining room that can seat 8, perfect for VIPs, honeymoons, or just a pampered weekend getaway.
The Hermitage Hotel is pet friendly.
Room amenities include:
- Spacious marble bathrooms with double vanities, a deep soaking tub, a separate shower and enclosed water closet. Not to mention a 20-inch LG Flat Panel television.
- Molton Brown bath gels and soaps
- Plush, oversized towels and robes
- Elegant linens and down-filled duvets
- iPod alarm clock docking stations
- DVD/CD player
- 42-inch flat panel televisions
- Three two-line phones
- DVD/CD players
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet connections
- Complimentary local calls
- Full housekeeping service twice a day, including nightly turndown service (with complimentary water and fresh baked sweet creations from the pastry chef)
- An array of complimentary newspapers delivered to your door each morning
- Upscale magazines in every room