Deluxe Rooms: With 385 square feet of space, the Deluxe Rooms feature either one king or two double beds with city or courtyard views.
California Suites: A U-shaped, 600-square-foot room, the California Suite includes a king-sized bed, cozy living room with a sofa, CD/DVD player, upgraded bath amenities, and views of the city and famous California Street Cable Car.
Presidential Suite: Located on the 16th floor, this suite offers more than 1,300 square feet of living space with a sitting area with DVD player, wet bar, dining room, and Jacuzzi tub.
Get Fit Guest Rooms: Feature a portable treadmill, Get Fit Kit, and healthy snacks in the refreshment center.
Kids Fantasy Suite: The colorful suite features Pottery Barn Kids bunk beds, beanbag chairs and is stocked with games and toys. Parents can relax in an adjoining Deluxe King bedroom.
- Classic, traditional 1920s décor with high ceilings and crown molding
- Marble bathrooms
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Plush robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- In room safe
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Luxurious bedding including plush down comforters surrounded by soft cotton duvets
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary Wired or Wireless high-speed Internet access
- In-room electronic safe (accommodates most laptops)
- Executive desk with built-in technology
- Three dual-line telephones
- Individual climate control
- Clocks with iPod docking capabilities
- Speaker phone
- Cordless phone
- Voice mail
- 32" LCD TV
- Lodge Net system featuring on demand hit movies and Nintendo 64 games (additional cost)