The Hotel San Carlos is Phoenix's only operating historic boutique hotel and offers 128 guest rooms which includes 5 signature suites. All rooms include a new SertaT Sleeper Mattress, coffee makers with complimentary gourmet coffee, cable television including 4 HBO channels, free WiFi, ceiling fans, iron/ironing boards.
The Hotel San Carlos is downtown Phoenix's premier downtown location for meetings, conferences, and conventions. Local businesses, national corporations, government offices, and civic organizations have all chosen the Hotel San Carlos as their ideal location for the last 80 years.
Each of the two-room suites at Hotel San Carlos is named in honor of the stars that frequented the hotel during Hollywood's "Golden Era." Suites include: Mae West, Marilyn Monrie, Ingrid Bergman, Spencer Tracy, and the Governor's Suites honoring stars such as Carloe Lombard, Jean Harlow, Humphrey Bogart, Gary Cooper, Cary Grant, and Gene Autry.
- Rooftop pool/sundeck
- Bonjour Vietnam!
- French-Vietnamese Cuisine
- Meeting rooms
- In Room Coffee Maker with Gourmet Coffee Amenities
- Complimentary Internet Access with unlimited use
- Fitness Center
- Upscale Bath Amenities (RUSK)
- Business Services Available
- Safety Deposit Boxes Available at Front Desk
- Bath robes in suites
- Gift Shop
- Barber Shop
- Complimentary Unlimited Internet in public areas and Guest Computers
- 24 hour Fax and photocopy services
- Rooftop heated swimming pool and sun deck
- Unsurpassed housekeeping/cleanliness standards
- Iron/Boards in every room
- Airport shuttle services provided by Super Shuttle for $12 per person, 24 hours daily. Taxi
- service is also available for approximately $16-$20 per car, up to 4 people.
- Copper Square Dash
- Light Rail
- Complimentary Guest Computer with Internet Access
- Valet Parking available for $20 daily