The Bright Angel Lodge offers 39 lodge guestrooms (television not available; some without a private bath) and 50 cabins (all with television and private bath). All rooms are equipped with telephone and most have one bed.
The following amenities are available at Bright Angel Lodge:
- Cable television (some)
- Full bath (some)
- All non-smoking rooms
- Complimentary self-parking
- Fine dining and lounge
- Gift store/curio shop
- Rollaway beds (Please note: Some rooms and suites will accommodate a rollaway bed, which would be subject to availability and cannot be reserved. Cost is $10.)
- Guests 16 and under stay free with a paying adult
The following amenities are available at the South Rim:
- The Grand Canyon walk-in clinic for emergency medical and dental services
- Bus service to and from the South Rim
- Guided bus tours
- Hiking trails
- Fuel and garage services
- Park Information Centers
- Park shuttles: South Rim and Rim-to-Rim
- Post office
- Safe deposit boxes
For additional information about services and amenities at the Grand Canyon, visit the Services & Amenities page of grandcanyonlodges.com.
For more information about Bright Angel Lodge & Cabins or to make reservations please visit grandcanyonlodges.com/bright-angel or call 1.888.29.PARKS (888.297.2757).