A unique approach to exploring the nation's heartland, the American Queen offers exciting voyages from three to 11 nights, visiting the nation's most fascinating river towns and cities. Each journey boasts a different theme and features a diverse selection of entertainment from America's finest performers and acts.
- Shore excursions
- One-night luxury hotel stay and transfers before or after the journey
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks
- Complimentary wines and beers with dinner
- A variety of dining options
- Captain’s Champagne Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner
- All regular shore tours
Explore American Queen Accommodations
Inviting the ambiance of Antebellum charm, accommodations aboard the grand American Queen blend Victorian furnishings, period art, and modern luxuries, exemplifying the authenticity of warm southern hospitality. To ensure a restful journey, a variety of suites and staterooms can be found to appeal to the preferences and needs of every guest.
Suites, Staterooms, and Cabins